APA Amerikan Pilot Akademisi Olarak sizler için hazırlanan ve detayları açıklanan Programımız EASA ATP A Lisans Eğitimimize ait olup,
Eğitimlerimizin Üç Önemli Özelliği , HIZLANDIRILMIŞ, BİRLEŞTİRİLMİŞ (USA/Europe), HAZIRLAYICI TEMEL BAŞLANGIÇ EĞİTİMİ (Initial Preparation Training ) şeklinde kategorize edebilirsiniz.
Hi Buddies, I m UMIT OZTURK, Turkish Pilot, Founder of American Pilot Academy, I m Certified Flight Instructor, having CFII.
We re together again, First Of All, American Pilot Academy is very proud of your close interest. That means we have been doing the things right for you. You are all closely and eagerly interested in having the qualified information about Flight Training in USA, your questions are very welcome. APA is assessing that The new era all over the word will be belonging to the aviators, especially Pilots and Aviation Technicians. Let s take a look to the strong demand for Pilots and maintenance personnel. The 2017 Pilot & Technician Outlook, a respected industry forecast of personnel demand, projects that 637,000 new commercial airline pilots, 648,000 new maintenance technicians will be needed to fly and maintain the world fleet over the next 20 years.
Let me explain some tips about our training, FAA/EASA License Flight Training Periods and Procedures.
We have to explain the things making APA different from others in USA.
We have succeeded three important things since we came to USA, these are respectively, We Accelerated the Flight Training, Combined the Flight Training and started “Initial Preperation Training” for newcomers. Let me give information about each of them..
– Accelerated Flight Training, I know well the Flight Schools in TURKEY and period of time to have the ATP License which is lasting almost 2 years. So we had to
save your time and money for reaching your aims in flight training as soon as possible, In other words, We succeeded in reducing the Flight Training time to 10 months for EASA ATP License, including 230 H flight, appromately 200 Hours in USA, entitled to receive PPL , IR Pilot Licenses and PIC Times, and 30-40 Hours in Europe for license conversion from FAA to EASA and 14-theory lessons.
– Combined Flight Training, students start studying 14 EASA Lessons as soon as They get their FAA PPL License, after completing their training in USA They take the EASA Exams in our EASA Flight School in Smart Aviation, located in POLAND; Poznan. This is an innovation to our students in terms of both saving the time and refreshment of flight skills. Our main aim is to make the procedures understandable and simple. We don t want any time consuming process in flight training.
–Third one is the Initial Preparation Training, We started this comprehensive and unique training under the light of experience we have had so far . Initial Preparation Training is the kind of training making you aware and informed about the problems and troubled Our student pilots run in to, including at least 3 Hours practical flight, 10 H. Simulator training and 10 H. theory lessons just before the PPL and IR, which is gone a give u better familiarization to Flight Terminology, Subject Matters, Regulations before starting the training in Flight School.
–Here are all the things We have done for now.
–We just look for English proficiency skills in speaking, understanding and listening. If you r qualified with English Proficiency. there is nothing else to do, other than coming to USA.
–Let say again OUR MOTTO !
–To become a pilot should not be so easy, fast and funny .. I would like to remind you again Pilot Training requires full commitment, considerable interest, extraordinary struggle and dedicated work.
If you need more information Pls visit our webpage www.America Pilot Akademisi .com
|* Application to APA via e mail/ telephone Call. (Requirements; High School Diploma (Minimum), Proof Of Financial Support, English Proficiency, Health Check)
* Aforementioned total course periods completely based on students’ level of English Proficiency. So, Initial Proficiency level, replacement test will be performed following the application to Flight School. (Online test on WhatsApp/Skype includes reading, speaking, understanding parts within 10 minutes.)
* (For non-citizens only) TSA Approval is required to become a student in the USA, which takes 2-2.5 weeks to become a student pilot in the USA.
– Every candidate must join Initial Preparation Training (IPT) , IPT is a kind of training to make candidates aware and informed about the problems and troubles at the initial stage of USA Training. IPT includes at least 3 Hours practical flight, 10 H. Simulator training and 10 H. theory lessons just before starting the Flight Training, including PPL and IR stages, which will give you better familiarization to Flight Terminology, Subject Matters, Regulations before starting the training in Flight School.
–The Validity of Program II is for the those who want to fly in Europe, Turkey, Middle East, Asia, Africa.. Flight Schools in the USA are located in: Lakeland / FL, West Palm Beach/ FL, Clawiston/FL, Port Lucie/FL.
–Pilot Training requires full commitment, considerable interest, extraordinary struggle and dedicated work.
NOTE: The Price doesn’t include accommodation expenses.
UMIT YASAR OZTURK, PhD
Certified Flight Instructor (CFII)
Cell: +1 407 7296843 / +90 505 5212000 Skype : jplt89